A Plane Disappears, Malaysia’s Flaws Emerge – bloombergview.com, March 13, 2014
…The Southeast Asian nation has long been hobbled by a political culture that places the ruling party’s needs over those of the Malaysian people. For six decades, Prime Minister Najib Razak’s United Malays National Organisation has appeared to have only one goal: to maintain its hold on power…
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?