A Plane Disappears, Malaysia’s Flaws Emerge – bloombergview.com, March 13, 2014
…The Southeast Asian nation has long been hobbled by a political culture that places the ruling party’s needs over those of the Malaysian people. For six decades, Prime Minister Najib Razak’s United Malays National Organisation has appeared to have only one goal: to maintain its hold on power…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash
- Danger for the junta