From Thairath, January 1, 2012
The cartoon title reads: 2012, the Year the Golden Dragon fights energetically.
On the dragon: A dictatorial constitution is not wanted. Dissolving the consequences of September 19, 2006 coup is needed.
On the bowl: Amending the 2007 constitution–the sharp-faced, black-tooth version
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019