From Thairath, January 1, 2012
The cartoon title reads: 2012, the Year the Golden Dragon fights energetically.
On the dragon: A dictatorial constitution is not wanted. Dissolving the consequences of September 19, 2006 coup is needed.
On the bowl: Amending the 2007 constitution–the sharp-faced, black-tooth version
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter