From Thairath, January 1, 2012
The cartoon title reads: 2012, the Year the Golden Dragon fights energetically.
On the dragon: A dictatorial constitution is not wanted. Dissolving the consequences of September 19, 2006 coup is needed.
On the bowl: Amending the 2007 constitution–the sharp-faced, black-tooth version
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking