From Thairath, January 1, 2012
The cartoon title reads: 2012, the Year the Golden Dragon fights energetically.
On the dragon: A dictatorial constitution is not wanted. Dissolving the consequences of September 19, 2006 coup is needed.
On the bowl: Amending the 2007 constitution–the sharp-faced, black-tooth version
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Chavalit is very fit