Suan Dusit’s poll shows 84% support coup – The Nation, September 21, 2006
[Thanks to Tom for pointing this out.]
… “Approximately 84 per cent of Thais support Tuesday’s military coup, according to the poll conducted by Suan Dusit Rajabhat University.
The poll showed that 82 per cent of Bangkok residents, and 86 per cent of residents in rural areas supported the coup as they believe it end political / social tension and is a positive step for Thai politics.
The poll contradicted the widespread belief that people in rural areas support Thaksin…
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019