Ministry bastardises bid process – The Nation, July 12, 2006
…The ministry held a jasmine-rice auction late last month, but the process concluded after a week due to the government’s “special bargaining” process.
The highest bidder should win the contract. But every time, the ministry asks the winning bidder to boost the price…
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules