Ministry bastardises bid process – The Nation, July 12, 2006
…The ministry held a jasmine-rice auction late last month, but the process concluded after a week due to the government’s “special bargaining” process.
The highest bidder should win the contract. But every time, the ministry asks the winning bidder to boost the price…
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- Weekly News Magazines: New army chief, September, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Politicians need to poo
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)