Ministry bastardises bid process – The Nation, July 12, 2006
…The ministry held a jasmine-rice auction late last month, but the process concluded after a week due to the government’s “special bargaining” process.
The highest bidder should win the contract. But every time, the ministry asks the winning bidder to boost the price…
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019