First Quarter Smartphone Sales Raked in over USD255 Million in Thailand: GfK Thailand – gfkrt.com, May 16, 2012
…Another apparent smartphone trend in Thailand is the increasing penchant towards Android smartphones. As with most of the other markets in the region, popularity of such phones has been on an upswing. From its market share of 16 percent in quarter one last year, volume sales of Android smartphones have skyrocketed to reach 59 percent in the latest quarter.
“Smartphone penetration level in Thailand is considered low when compared with some of the other markets in the region like Singapore and Malaysia where the larger proportion of the population have already converted from their feature phones,” observed Dr. Wichit. “This presents a huge potential to smartphone manufacturers and we can expect the rate of adoption to accelerate when telecom operators in the country fully roll out their 3G services in the very near future. It is predicted that the Thai smartphone market will more than double in value and volume size in 2012,” he concluded.
- Sudarat is finished
- Weekly News Magazines: End Game, March, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: Mouse Over Lion, March-April, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Instruct for hatred
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs