Fire Destroys Thai Bitcoin Mining Facility – coindesk.com, November 6, 2014
A bitcoin mining facility in Thailand was destroyed in a massive fire earlier this week and foul play may have been involved. The 5-megawatt farm was operated by mining cooperative Cowboyminers and primarily relied on Spondoolies-Tech and Innosilicon hardware.
Cowboyminers was formed by a group of European expats living in Bangkok. The outfit tried to maintain a low profile, but at the same time the cooperative operated a relatively extensive mining operation. The facility was recently upgraded to include hundreds of new Spondoolies-Tech SP30 miners…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!