Filipino provincial journalists get taste of what Bangkok offers – www.pia.gov.ph, July 7, 2011
…But while ritzy sections in Metro Manila or even in Dagupan come alive only after dark sets in, bars here are already open during daytime with fair skinned customers enjoying the company of Asian girls.
Many of the group felt as if they were traveling along EDSA or Ayala in Metro Manila upon leaving the airport. The only marked difference is traffic was smooth from the airport to the central business district.
With comprehensive road networks including skyways, Bangkok appeared to have outlived its notorious tag as having the worst traffic in Asia…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter