Filipino provincial journalists get taste of what Bangkok offers – www.pia.gov.ph, July 7, 2011
…But while ritzy sections in Metro Manila or even in Dagupan come alive only after dark sets in, bars here are already open during daytime with fair skinned customers enjoying the company of Asian girls.
Many of the group felt as if they were traveling along EDSA or Ayala in Metro Manila upon leaving the airport. The only marked difference is traffic was smooth from the airport to the central business district.
With comprehensive road networks including skyways, Bangkok appeared to have outlived its notorious tag as having the worst traffic in Asia…
- The Hopewell Project
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- ‘White Mask’ Guards Seen Trying To Hit Red Shirts With Iron Bars
- Thaksin Wants to Know Who Burned Central World
- Secret footage reveals brutal conditions of Rohingyas in Thai refugee center
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Thailand’s government acknowledges $4.4B loss from controversial rice price support scheme
- Ladyboys versus All Blacks: is this the world’s weirdest sport?
- Thailand’s boom: To the northeast, the spoils
- A Thai family’s desperate search for their missing daughter
- If you want it back… then take it