Filipino provincial journalists get taste of what Bangkok offers – www.pia.gov.ph, July 7, 2011
…But while ritzy sections in Metro Manila or even in Dagupan come alive only after dark sets in, bars here are already open during daytime with fair skinned customers enjoying the company of Asian girls.
Many of the group felt as if they were traveling along EDSA or Ayala in Metro Manila upon leaving the airport. The only marked difference is traffic was smooth from the airport to the central business district.
With comprehensive road networks including skyways, Bangkok appeared to have outlived its notorious tag as having the worst traffic in Asia…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Talking to the snake
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit