Filipino provincial journalists get taste of what Bangkok offers – www.pia.gov.ph, July 7, 2011
…But while ritzy sections in Metro Manila or even in Dagupan come alive only after dark sets in, bars here are already open during daytime with fair skinned customers enjoying the company of Asian girls.
Many of the group felt as if they were traveling along EDSA or Ayala in Metro Manila upon leaving the airport. The only marked difference is traffic was smooth from the airport to the central business district.
With comprehensive road networks including skyways, Bangkok appeared to have outlived its notorious tag as having the worst traffic in Asia…
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue
- Who did France copy?
- Matichon comes to its 42nd year