Filipino provincial journalists get taste of what Bangkok offers – www.pia.gov.ph, July 7, 2011
…But while ritzy sections in Metro Manila or even in Dagupan come alive only after dark sets in, bars here are already open during daytime with fair skinned customers enjoying the company of Asian girls.
Many of the group felt as if they were traveling along EDSA or Ayala in Metro Manila upon leaving the airport. The only marked difference is traffic was smooth from the airport to the central business district.
With comprehensive road networks including skyways, Bangkok appeared to have outlived its notorious tag as having the worst traffic in Asia…
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- Weekly News Magazines: New army chief, September, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Politicians need to poo
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand