From Manager, December 27, 2011
Upper left panel: Left man: I’ve reserved this stall! Right man: But I’ve already paid rent. Sign reads: Chatuchak Weekend Market
Upper right panel: This is only a small boxing match to see who will take the stalls. Let’s look at this bigger match over there. It’s more exciting.
Lower panel: Left man says: The State Railway of Thailand must be the one to manage Chatuchak Weekend Market! Right man: No, the BMA must be allowed to keep managing the market. Man in the crowd says: It’s Deputy Transport Minster Chat and Governor Sukhumbhand.
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017