From Manager, December 27, 2011
Upper left panel: Left man: I’ve reserved this stall! Right man: But I’ve already paid rent. Sign reads: Chatuchak Weekend Market
Upper right panel: This is only a small boxing match to see who will take the stalls. Let’s look at this bigger match over there. It’s more exciting.
Lower panel: Left man says: The State Railway of Thailand must be the one to manage Chatuchak Weekend Market! Right man: No, the BMA must be allowed to keep managing the market. Man in the crowd says: It’s Deputy Transport Minster Chat and Governor Sukhumbhand.
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018