From Manager, December 27, 2011
Upper left panel: Left man: I’ve reserved this stall! Right man: But I’ve already paid rent. Sign reads: Chatuchak Weekend Market
Upper right panel: This is only a small boxing match to see who will take the stalls. Let’s look at this bigger match over there. It’s more exciting.
Lower panel: Left man says: The State Railway of Thailand must be the one to manage Chatuchak Weekend Market! Right man: No, the BMA must be allowed to keep managing the market. Man in the crowd says: It’s Deputy Transport Minster Chat and Governor Sukhumbhand.
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting