From Manager, December 27, 2011
Upper left panel: Left man: I’ve reserved this stall! Right man: But I’ve already paid rent. Sign reads: Chatuchak Weekend Market
Upper right panel: This is only a small boxing match to see who will take the stalls. Let’s look at this bigger match over there. It’s more exciting.
Lower panel: Left man says: The State Railway of Thailand must be the one to manage Chatuchak Weekend Market! Right man: No, the BMA must be allowed to keep managing the market. Man in the crowd says: It’s Deputy Transport Minster Chat and Governor Sukhumbhand.
- Sudarat is finished
- National strategy locked up for 20 years
- Weekly News Magazines: End Game, March, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: Mouse Over Lion, March-April, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Instruct for hatred