From Manager, December 27, 2011
Upper left panel: Left man: I’ve reserved this stall! Right man: But I’ve already paid rent. Sign reads: Chatuchak Weekend Market
Upper right panel: This is only a small boxing match to see who will take the stalls. Let’s look at this bigger match over there. It’s more exciting.
Lower panel: Left man says: The State Railway of Thailand must be the one to manage Chatuchak Weekend Market! Right man: No, the BMA must be allowed to keep managing the market. Man in the crowd says: It’s Deputy Transport Minster Chat and Governor Sukhumbhand.
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue
- Who did France copy?