From Thairath, June 12, 2019
Title: Give muzzles to each of them.
Left: Negotiate for seats for benefits [meaning parties are trying to get important positions in government to benefit themselves and their cronies]
Right: Compete for positions for their groups
Phi Nooring: Our seats, no one can steal [meaning that the prospective ministers are greedy and want important government positions]
Mouse: Facebook war.
[Refers to the coalition parties which are fiercely competing and negotiating for the positions in the new governments. Many of them have used social media as a tool to fight each other.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work