From Thairath, June 12, 2019
Title: Give muzzles to each of them.
Left: Negotiate for seats for benefits [meaning parties are trying to get important positions in government to benefit themselves and their cronies]
Right: Compete for positions for their groups
Phi Nooring: Our seats, no one can steal [meaning that the prospective ministers are greedy and want important government positions]
Mouse: Facebook war.
[Refers to the coalition parties which are fiercely competing and negotiating for the positions in the new governments. Many of them have used social media as a tool to fight each other.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Sudarat
- We need conscription
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?