From Thairath, May 13, 2012
The cartoon title reads: As if they don’t know they share the same fate
Holding onto the branch, from left to right: 111 [the banned Thai Rak Thai politicians], Pheu Thai, UDD [the Red Shirts]
Crocodiles, from left to right: The movement – To destroy the red shirts – To overthrow the government
On the hooded figure: Ordering people to be killed
[This refers to the quarreling between the various pro-Thaksin groups over reconciliation efforts and warns them that they should ban together as forces are conspiring to destroy them all.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!