Fifa warns Thailand of possible international ban – gaol.com June 19, 2013
…The world’s governing football body sent an official warning letter the following morning after Worawi Makudi, president of the FAT, was forced to reschedule the elections due to a court injunction from the Min Buri Court in Bangkok.
However, as Fifa rules do not allow for civil courts to get involved in the administration of national football bodies, Thailand may possibly face an international ban if the impending lawsuit is not dropped by Monday, June 24…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work