Fifa warns Thailand of possible international ban – gaol.com June 19, 2013
…The world’s governing football body sent an official warning letter the following morning after Worawi Makudi, president of the FAT, was forced to reschedule the elections due to a court injunction from the Min Buri Court in Bangkok.
However, as Fifa rules do not allow for civil courts to get involved in the administration of national football bodies, Thailand may possibly face an international ban if the impending lawsuit is not dropped by Monday, June 24…
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- There will always be coups
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019