Festival addresses Cambodian repression – browndailyherald.com, March 14, 2011
…”Freedom of speech is difficult to find in Cambodia,” Kho said. “I promoted people to write about contemporary issues.”
Kho said the media in Cambodia is controlled by the country’s high-ranking members of society.
“Televisions, newspapers, magazines are all under the government,” he said. As a result everyone only hears the same “good” news, he added…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets