Festival addresses Cambodian repression – browndailyherald.com, March 14, 2011
…”Freedom of speech is difficult to find in Cambodia,” Kho said. “I promoted people to write about contemporary issues.”
Kho said the media in Cambodia is controlled by the country’s high-ranking members of society.
“Televisions, newspapers, magazines are all under the government,” he said. As a result everyone only hears the same “good” news, he added…
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals