Festival addresses Cambodian repression – browndailyherald.com, March 14, 2011
…”Freedom of speech is difficult to find in Cambodia,” Kho said. “I promoted people to write about contemporary issues.”
Kho said the media in Cambodia is controlled by the country’s high-ranking members of society.
“Televisions, newspapers, magazines are all under the government,” he said. As a result everyone only hears the same “good” news, he added…
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist