From Manager, February 15, 2012
On the wall: Criminal court
On the sign: I’m fighting to have my father bailed out.
Left: Man in the mask says: You do understand that everyone loves their father?
Bald-headed man: Yes.
Right: Then tell your father not to scold other people’s fathers.
[This refers to the hunger strike by the son of Voice of Thaksin editor Somyos Prueksakasemsuk. Somyos, charged with lese majeste over content in the “Voice of Thaksin” magazine has been denied bail several times.
The sentiment expressed in this cartoon reflects the traditional idea that the King is the father of the nation and that proper deference must be paid to the monarchy.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey