Famous last Qantas words in Bangkok: ‘Nothing to worry about’ – www.smh.com.au, October 30, 2011
[Yet another article from the Australian press that seems to emphasize the perils of the outside world as passengers become upset and even hysterical when some Qantas flights are grounded in Bangkok.]
…“It’s just so unfair,” Ms Braun said in tears as she wandered chaotic Bangkok airport almost two hours after the plane had landed…
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019