Famous last Qantas words in Bangkok: ‘Nothing to worry about’ – www.smh.com.au, October 30, 2011
[Yet another article from the Australian press that seems to emphasize the perils of the outside world as passengers become upset and even hysterical when some Qantas flights are grounded in Bangkok.]
…“It’s just so unfair,” Ms Braun said in tears as she wandered chaotic Bangkok airport almost two hours after the plane had landed…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!