The sign reads: Wearing a helmet is not difficult. It’s just that we’re not used to it yet. Please get into the habit of wearing it.
The monkey says: If you don’t, you should be ashamed, because even monkeys can wear them. Hee hee hee!
The bottom reads: With good intentions from Police Colonel Sanoh Ornsri, Metropolitan Police Division 6
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- Last minute wooing
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019