The sign reads: Wearing a helmet is not difficult. It’s just that we’re not used to it yet. Please get into the habit of wearing it.
The monkey says: If you don’t, you should be ashamed, because even monkeys can wear them. Hee hee hee!
The bottom reads: With good intentions from Police Colonel Sanoh Ornsri, Metropolitan Police Division 6
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Thai cartoonists on the Trump-Kim summit
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018