The sign reads: Wearing a helmet is not difficult. It’s just that we’re not used to it yet. Please get into the habit of wearing it.
The monkey says: If you don’t, you should be ashamed, because even monkeys can wear them. Hee hee hee!
The bottom reads: With good intentions from Police Colonel Sanoh Ornsri, Metropolitan Police Division 6
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018