The sign reads: Wearing a helmet is not difficult. It’s just that we’re not used to it yet. Please get into the habit of wearing it.
The monkey says: If you don’t, you should be ashamed, because even monkeys can wear them. Hee hee hee!
The bottom reads: With good intentions from Police Colonel Sanoh Ornsri, Metropolitan Police Division 6
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- What the US could learn from Thailand about health care coverage
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Enjoy the mutual benefit
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people