Facebook wedding – January 8, 2011
A reader reports about the Bangkok wedding of Christopher Cox and Visra Vichit-Vadakan: …her mother is now a public-health prof at Thammasat… Visra was born in California and actually counts English as her first language… Nuntavarn (her mother) used to say how much her daughter hated the Thai school system.
Mark Zuckerberg is here for the wedding. The bride’s father is a high-up official at Loxley, just down the street from the Bangkok Post. Earlier this week, before I even heard of the wedding, there was a heavy police presence outside the Loxley Building as I walked past it, and I wonder now if it had anything to do with the wedding or Zuckerberg…
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- The Hopewell Project
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Road to Victory is Red
- Big Brother Shocks Thailand