Facebook wedding – January 8, 2011
A reader reports about the Bangkok wedding of Christopher Cox and Visra Vichit-Vadakan: …her mother is now a public-health prof at Thammasat… Visra was born in California and actually counts English as her first language… Nuntavarn (her mother) used to say how much her daughter hated the Thai school system.
Mark Zuckerberg is here for the wedding. The bride’s father is a high-up official at Loxley, just down the street from the Bangkok Post. Earlier this week, before I even heard of the wedding, there was a heavy police presence outside the Loxley Building as I walked past it, and I wonder now if it had anything to do with the wedding or Zuckerberg…
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in