Facebook wedding – January 8, 2011
A reader reports about the Bangkok wedding of Christopher Cox and Visra Vichit-Vadakan: …her mother is now a public-health prof at Thammasat… Visra was born in California and actually counts English as her first language… Nuntavarn (her mother) used to say how much her daughter hated the Thai school system.
Mark Zuckerberg is here for the wedding. The bride’s father is a high-up official at Loxley, just down the street from the Bangkok Post. Earlier this week, before I even heard of the wedding, there was a heavy police presence outside the Loxley Building as I walked past it, and I wonder now if it had anything to do with the wedding or Zuckerberg…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- Not Richard Mille
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter