Facebook wedding – January 8, 2011
A reader reports about the Bangkok wedding of Christopher Cox and Visra Vichit-Vadakan: …her mother is now a public-health prof at Thammasat… Visra was born in California and actually counts English as her first language… Nuntavarn (her mother) used to say how much her daughter hated the Thai school system.
Mark Zuckerberg is here for the wedding. The bride’s father is a high-up official at Loxley, just down the street from the Bangkok Post. Earlier this week, before I even heard of the wedding, there was a heavy police presence outside the Loxley Building as I walked past it, and I wonder now if it had anything to do with the wedding or Zuckerberg…
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue
- Who did France copy?
- Matichon comes to its 42nd year