From Manager, November 7, 2011
Sign: Prime Ministers who can bankrupt the country with their own hands.
Chavalit: I’m going to have a friend to sit close to… She’s a woman.
[Chavalit’s stint as PM was notable for his mishandling of the economy and the subsequent meltdown of the baht that triggered a regional economic crisis in 1997. The joke here is that Yingluck’s economic policies could have the same result.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out