From Komchadluek, August 23, 2011
Left, Foreign Minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul says: I insist that I have no extradition policy.
Middle: But we have the policy…
Right: …Of sending the convicted to the territory (the land of the rising sun).
Then coughing noises
[This refers to Thaksin visit to Japan which the Japanese claim was facilitated by the Thai government.]
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017