From Komchadluek, August 23, 2011
Left, Foreign Minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul says: I insist that I have no extradition policy.
Middle: But we have the policy…
Right: …Of sending the convicted to the territory (the land of the rising sun).
Then coughing noises
[This refers to Thaksin visit to Japan which the Japanese claim was facilitated by the Thai government.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- AP: Bangkok Post editor ousted for criticizing Thailand’s military government
- Democrats shut out