From Komchadluek, August 23, 2011
Left, Foreign Minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul says: I insist that I have no extradition policy.
Middle: But we have the policy…
Right: …Of sending the convicted to the territory (the land of the rising sun).
Then coughing noises
[This refers to Thaksin visit to Japan which the Japanese claim was facilitated by the Thai government.]
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017