From Komchadluek, August 23, 2011
Left, Foreign Minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul says: I insist that I have no extradition policy.
Middle: But we have the policy…
Right: …Of sending the convicted to the territory (the land of the rising sun).
Then coughing noises
[This refers to Thaksin visit to Japan which the Japanese claim was facilitated by the Thai government.]
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Remembering the Downfall of Thaksin Shinawatra’s CEO-state
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- Who is left to burn Thailand?