From Komchadluek, August 23, 2011
Left, Foreign Minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul says: I insist that I have no extradition policy.
Middle: But we have the policy…
Right: …Of sending the convicted to the territory (the land of the rising sun).
Then coughing noises
[This refers to Thaksin visit to Japan which the Japanese claim was facilitated by the Thai government.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets