From Post Today, March 29, 2013
Kittirat Na Ranong: It must be right… a bit more… [Kittirat is Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance.]
Prasarn Trairatvorakul: Hey… Mess mess… It must be more left… [Prasarn is the Governor of the bank of Thailand. Also on board is Minster of Commerce Boonsong Teriyapirom. This refers to the trepidation over the strong baht and attempts of politicians to influence the Bank of Thailand’s money policies.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey