From Thairath, July 13, 2012
Left: Despite Suvarnabhumi Airport operating for only five years, our staff…
Middle: …are as skillful as other established international airport worldwide.
The foreigner asks: In service?
Right: In fixing the cracked runways.
[This refers to the continual problems with the runways at the airport.]
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- Weekly News Magazines: New army chief, September, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Politicians need to poo
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)