From Thairath, July 13, 2012
Left: Despite Suvarnabhumi Airport operating for only five years, our staff…
Middle: …are as skillful as other established international airport worldwide.
The foreigner asks: In service?
Right: In fixing the cracked runways.
[This refers to the continual problems with the runways at the airport.]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules