From Thairath, July 13, 2012
Left: Despite Suvarnabhumi Airport operating for only five years, our staff…
Middle: …are as skillful as other established international airport worldwide.
The foreigner asks: In service?
Right: In fixing the cracked runways.
[This refers to the continual problems with the runways at the airport.]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019