From Thairath, January 28, 2013
Left: Foreigner: I’m not surprised Thai education is behind other countries. Schools in the south of Thailand have to close to the escape from insurgent groups…
Middle: Foreigner: …for the safety of the teachers and students. And in the capital…
Right: Foreigner: it closes for teachers and students to escape from the principal.
[Reference to the closure of Assumption College in Bangrak due to the protest from teachers, students and alumni against the management’s planned merger of the primary and secondary sections.]
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees