From Thairath, January 28, 2013
Left: Foreigner: I’m not surprised Thai education is behind other countries. Schools in the south of Thailand have to close to the escape from insurgent groups…
Middle: Foreigner: …for the safety of the teachers and students. And in the capital…
Right: Foreigner: it closes for teachers and students to escape from the principal.
[Reference to the closure of Assumption College in Bangrak due to the protest from teachers, students and alumni against the management’s planned merger of the primary and secondary sections.]
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- 2005: PM Thaksin, family praised as ‘Family Day’ role models
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Informing the U.N. on the junta
- It’s not about Dhammakaya, it’s about Article 44
- Dhammakaya requires money to get into heaven
- Inspiration for the foot soldiers
- Stepping on the Eastern Tiger’s tail
- Dhammayoyo consecrated a lot of Buddha amulets
- Suan Dusit Poll: Using Article 44