From Thairath, January 28, 2013
Left: Foreigner: I’m not surprised Thai education is behind other countries. Schools in the south of Thailand have to close to the escape from insurgent groups…
Middle: Foreigner: …for the safety of the teachers and students. And in the capital…
Right: Foreigner: it closes for teachers and students to escape from the principal.
[Reference to the closure of Assumption College in Bangrak due to the protest from teachers, students and alumni against the management’s planned merger of the primary and secondary sections.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- They are going to get Prawit
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- Not Richard Mille
- The military party deserves a head start