From Thairath, January 28, 2013
Left: Foreigner: I’m not surprised Thai education is behind other countries. Schools in the south of Thailand have to close to the escape from insurgent groups…
Middle: Foreigner: …for the safety of the teachers and students. And in the capital…
Right: Foreigner: it closes for teachers and students to escape from the principal.
[Reference to the closure of Assumption College in Bangrak due to the protest from teachers, students and alumni against the management’s planned merger of the primary and secondary sections.]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- More on police buying their promtions
- Abhisit for leader!