From Thairath, January 28, 2013
Left: Foreigner: I’m not surprised Thai education is behind other countries. Schools in the south of Thailand have to close to the escape from insurgent groups…
Middle: Foreigner: …for the safety of the teachers and students. And in the capital…
Right: Foreigner: it closes for teachers and students to escape from the principal.
[Reference to the closure of Assumption College in Bangrak due to the protest from teachers, students and alumni against the management’s planned merger of the primary and secondary sections.]
- The real reason people are poor
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- University hostages
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Donald Trump: America’s Berlusconi (or Thaksin, or Hariri, or…)
- What’s really behind Thailand’s hostility to Chinese tourists?