Experts fly out to defend jail, justice system – www.smh.com.au, May 20, 2011
…Two Thai nationals charged with the murder of Mr Mitchell will fight extradition from Bangkok, claiming that they will not receive a fair trial in Melbourne and that the Victorian jails they will be held in are Third World standard…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting