Experts fly out to defend jail, justice system – www.smh.com.au, May 20, 2011
…Two Thai nationals charged with the murder of Mr Mitchell will fight extradition from Bangkok, claiming that they will not receive a fair trial in Melbourne and that the Victorian jails they will be held in are Third World standard…
- The King’s Birthday
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!
- Weekly News Magazines: The cabinet sticks together, November-December, 2017
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch