Exclusive – Myanmar to float currency in 2012/13, unify FX rates – Reuters, March 6, 2012
Myanmar will begin a managed float of its currency in the fiscal year from April and develop an interbank money market, according to central bank documents obtained by Reuters, ending a fixed-rate currency system that has stifled investment and fuelled a black market…
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military