Ex-Thai PM Shinawatra flies back after a secret two-day trip to Lumbini – nepalnews.com, December 17, 2011
Former Prime Minister of Thailand Thaksin Shinawatra visited Lumbini, the birthplace of Buddha, and performed prayers there on Saturday before flying back to Myanmar where he is living in exile…
He was accompanied by a dozen people including Thai ambassadorfor Nepal and some family members…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament