Ex-Massage Parlor Tycoon Rubs Away Thailand’s Police Chief – www.scoop.co.nz, September 20, 2011
…”If you ask them, ‘Does Thailand have the sex business?’ They will say, ‘No’. ‘Does Thailand do the illegal casino?’ They say, ‘Oh no, we are the Buddhists, we cannot do anything like that’.”
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Turn the ship around
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred