Ex-Massage Parlor Tycoon Rubs Away Thailand’s Police Chief – www.scoop.co.nz, September 20, 2011
…”If you ask them, ‘Does Thailand have the sex business?’ They will say, ‘No’. ‘Does Thailand do the illegal casino?’ They say, ‘Oh no, we are the Buddhists, we cannot do anything like that’.”
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting