From Manager June 29, 2015
Caption: Even though you know it’s only a tiny shrimp, you still eat it.
On a man’s shirt: Daodin
[Refers to an arrest of 14 political activist students known as the ‘Daodin’ group. This group was believed by some groups that involved with the Red Shirts who want to discredit the junta. In the cartoon, a fish refers to the junta. The cartoonist contends that Thaksin and the Red Shirts are using to bait the junta.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- Knives out for Sudarat
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey