From Thairath, March 1, 2014
Left, Thida Thavornseth, a Red Shirt leader: I know why warehouses are overwhelmed with rice. Because we cannot produce enough amount of rice to set the world price…
Middle, Thida: …Give Yingluck [Shinawatra] four more years to promote rice farming so much that we can set the world price.
Phoo Yai Ma: How? [‘Phoo Yai’ is a head of a village. ‘Phoo Yai Ma’ is one of the main characters in Chai Ratchawat’s cartoon.]
Right, Thida: Establish a Lanna state to grow more rice. [Referring to Red Shirt leaders who advocated a “Lanna” state in the North and Northeast of Thailand.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash