From ThaiRath, January 5, 2014
Cartoon title: Enough…!
The man is Suthep Thuagsuban, secretary-general of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC).
Banner on Suthep’s arm: PDRC
On shirt of dead man on left: Khor. Por. Thor. [Student and People Network for Thailand’s Reform (STR)]
Signs from left: Rajamangala Stadium, in front of Ram Khamhaeng University [Reference is to attack on Red Shirt supporters at Ramkhamhaeng University]; dispersing the UDD’s protest Apr.-May 2010
Mouse: We’re going to go for the election.
[The candle in Phi Nooring’s hand at right refers to the activity organized by the so-called white shirt group that demonstrates their desire for an election by lighting candles.]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019