From ThaiRath, January 5, 2014
Cartoon title: Enough…!
The man is Suthep Thuagsuban, secretary-general of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC).
Banner on Suthep’s arm: PDRC
On shirt of dead man on left: Khor. Por. Thor. [Student and People Network for Thailand’s Reform (STR)]
Signs from left: Rajamangala Stadium, in front of Ram Khamhaeng University [Reference is to attack on Red Shirt supporters at Ramkhamhaeng University]; dispersing the UDD’s protest Apr.-May 2010
Mouse: We’re going to go for the election.
[The candle in Phi Nooring’s hand at right refers to the activity organized by the so-called white shirt group that demonstrates their desire for an election by lighting candles.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter