From ThaiRath, January 5, 2014
Cartoon title: Enough…!
The man is Suthep Thuagsuban, secretary-general of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC).
Banner on Suthep’s arm: PDRC
On shirt of dead man on left: Khor. Por. Thor. [Student and People Network for Thailand’s Reform (STR)]
Signs from left: Rajamangala Stadium, in front of Ram Khamhaeng University [Reference is to attack on Red Shirt supporters at Ramkhamhaeng University]; dispersing the UDD’s protest Apr.-May 2010
Mouse: We’re going to go for the election.
[The candle in Phi Nooring’s hand at right refers to the activity organized by the so-called white shirt group that demonstrates their desire for an election by lighting candles.]
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking