English, a sign of a colonized country for Thailand's minister of education - eturbonews, October 21, 2010
..."Taking English as its second official language might lead to misunderstandings that Thailand had been colonized in the past," according to the ministry. The minister indicated that countries in the region who have English as their second language were, in fact, all viewed as former colonies...
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter