English, a sign of a colonized country for Thailand's minister of education - eturbonews, October 21, 2010
..."Taking English as its second official language might lead to misunderstandings that Thailand had been colonized in the past," according to the ministry. The minister indicated that countries in the region who have English as their second language were, in fact, all viewed as former colonies...
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- Weekly News Magazines: New army chief, September, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Politicians need to poo
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand