English, a sign of a colonized country for Thailand's minister of education - eturbonews, October 21, 2010
..."Taking English as its second official language might lead to misunderstandings that Thailand had been colonized in the past," according to the ministry. The minister indicated that countries in the region who have English as their second language were, in fact, all viewed as former colonies...
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- We need conscription
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?