From Komchadluek, July 17, 2011
The caption reads: On July 16, 2011, His Royal Highness Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn, on behalf of His Majesty the King, arrived at the main boht [chapel] of the Temple of the Emerald Buddha at the Grand Palace to change the Emerald Buddha’s robe from the hot season garment to that for the rainy season.
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018