From Komchadluek, July 17, 2011
The caption reads: On July 16, 2011, His Royal Highness Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn, on behalf of His Majesty the King, arrived at the main boht [chapel] of the Temple of the Emerald Buddha at the Grand Palace to change the Emerald Buddha’s robe from the hot season garment to that for the rainy season.
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- Road to Victory is Red
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- “Six-legged livestock” – Thailand urged to explore edible insect market to cope with global food demands
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- The Hopewell Project