From Komchadluek, July 17, 2011
The caption reads: On July 16, 2011, His Royal Highness Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn, on behalf of His Majesty the King, arrived at the main boht [chapel] of the Temple of the Emerald Buddha at the Grand Palace to change the Emerald Buddha’s robe from the hot season garment to that for the rainy season.
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- What the US could learn from Thailand about health care coverage
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Enjoy the mutual benefit
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people