From Komchadluek, July 17, 2011
The caption reads: On July 16, 2011, His Royal Highness Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn, on behalf of His Majesty the King, arrived at the main boht [chapel] of the Temple of the Emerald Buddha at the Grand Palace to change the Emerald Buddha’s robe from the hot season garment to that for the rainy season.
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?