From Komchadluek, July 17, 2011
The caption reads: On July 16, 2011, His Royal Highness Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn, on behalf of His Majesty the King, arrived at the main boht [chapel] of the Temple of the Emerald Buddha at the Grand Palace to change the Emerald Buddha’s robe from the hot season garment to that for the rainy season.
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Thai cartoonists on the Trump-Kim summit
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018