Elections in communist Laos promise little change – nbc29.com, April 29, 2011
…And despite the lack of change, many voters are choosing with care.
“Despite the absence of competing parties, many Lao voters take their vote quite seriously – even if it is candidates’ education, experience and even appearance, rather than their policies, that make up minds,” Creak said.
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Road to Victory is Red
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Three Years Ago: Burning Bangkok
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Big Brother Shocks Thailand
- Part V – Ian Neumegen
- The Hopewell Project