Elections in communist Laos promise little change – nbc29.com, April 29, 2011
…And despite the lack of change, many voters are choosing with care.
“Despite the absence of competing parties, many Lao voters take their vote quite seriously – even if it is candidates’ education, experience and even appearance, rather than their policies, that make up minds,” Creak said.
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die