Elections in communist Laos promise little change – nbc29.com, April 29, 2011
…And despite the lack of change, many voters are choosing with care.
“Despite the absence of competing parties, many Lao voters take their vote quite seriously – even if it is candidates’ education, experience and even appearance, rather than their policies, that make up minds,” Creak said.
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Political parties in a coma
- Top Red Shirts join with the military
- Chinese cartoonist
- They messed up the country