Elections in communist Laos promise little change – nbc29.com, April 29, 2011
…And despite the lack of change, many voters are choosing with care.
“Despite the absence of competing parties, many Lao voters take their vote quite seriously – even if it is candidates’ education, experience and even appearance, rather than their policies, that make up minds,” Creak said.
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter