From ThaiRath, June 13, 2011
Left: The big parties begin the election with big policy announcements.
Middle: The small parties are still quiet and have no policy announcement.
Right: They wait until they know who will form the government and then announce that their policies are the same.
[Meaning that the strategy of small parties (without nationwide appeal) is only that they can join a coalition government.]
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- The Bangkok bombs
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?