From ThaiRath, June 13, 2011
Left: The big parties begin the election with big policy announcements.
Middle: The small parties are still quiet and have no policy announcement.
Right: They wait until they know who will form the government and then announce that their policies are the same.
[Meaning that the strategy of small parties (without nationwide appeal) is only that they can join a coalition government.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die