From ThaiRath, June 13, 2011
Left: The big parties begin the election with big policy announcements.
Middle: The small parties are still quiet and have no policy announcement.
Right: They wait until they know who will form the government and then announce that their policies are the same.
[Meaning that the strategy of small parties (without nationwide appeal) is only that they can join a coalition government.]
- Too Many Unemployed Creating Smog
- Same allies, different kingpin
- Election posters: Looking at you
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- No exit
- Analysis: The last time a coup chief became prime minister after elections
- New Year’s Cartoons: Wave Goodbye to the Old Year
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- New Year’s Cartoons: This year will have an election
- We really care about Thaksin
- New Year’s Cartoons: Happy new year without sadness