From ThaiRath, June 13, 2011
Left: The big parties begin the election with big policy announcements.
Middle: The small parties are still quiet and have no policy announcement.
Right: They wait until they know who will form the government and then announce that their policies are the same.
[Meaning that the strategy of small parties (without nationwide appeal) is only that they can join a coalition government.]
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example