From ThaiRath, June 13, 2011
Left: The big parties begin the election with big policy announcements.
Middle: The small parties are still quiet and have no policy announcement.
Right: They wait until they know who will form the government and then announce that their policies are the same.
[Meaning that the strategy of small parties (without nationwide appeal) is only that they can join a coalition government.]
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs
- Price for the whole group of cobra politicians
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- They did not violate the law
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context