Election posters: Stop Corruptions
The poster reads: Pheu Thai Party - Stop corruption, Stop taking loan to create debt - Please vote Pongpisuth Jintasopon Number 1, 12 December 2010 at 8.00-15.00 o'clock
The poster reads: Pheu Thai Party for Thailand future - No matter what pain, how poor, for how long we have to wait... when will it change? - Please vote Pongpisuth Jintasopon number 1, 12 December 2010 at 8.00-15.00 o' clock
The poster reads: The Democrat Party, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkorlaem, Klongtoey, Wattana, please vote Apirak Kosayothin number 2, Bangkok MP zone 2 - Holding tight to the ideology, working for the people, Sunday, 12 December 2010
The poster reads: Thai Porpieng Party [Thai Self-sufficiency Party] is for “self-sufficiency economy”
The grassroots people and the middle class are the peaceful survival way out for Thailand - It is time to change, please vote number 3 - I have fought to call for the poor and suffering people continuously during the past 20 years - Ajarn Jamrat Intumarn, Party leader, number 3
Thailand politics must rely on the 5 things as follows;
1. Must rely on the principle of “self-sufficiency economy” on the middle path in administration.
2. Must vote in new MPs who are grassroots and middle class from new parties only.
3. Must allow those who don't have valuable assets or good credit to take loans for conducting their profession continuously.
4. Must equally allow the grassroots and middle class to have the fundamental things the need.
5. Must use the 11 urgent policies of the Thai Porpieng Party as principles to solve the country's problem.
[Also ran, minor party candidate party posters often have detailed lists like this of party policies.]