The poster, from top, reads: Please vote for Mr. Paradon Srichaphan, a candidate for the Dindaeng constituency 6, Phayathai and the Chartpattana Party. Mark number 1 on both ballots on the election day. Reform; transparent; Thailand (starts) counting from 1, vote for Chartpattana; MD. Wannarat Channukul, party leader.
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017