The poster, from top, reads: Please vote for Mr. Paradon Srichaphan, a candidate for the Dindaeng constituency 6, Phayathai and the Chartpattana Party. Mark number 1 on both ballots on the election day. Reform; transparent; Thailand (starts) counting from 1, vote for Chartpattana; MD. Wannarat Channukul, party leader.
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals