The poster, from top, reads: Please vote for Mr. Paradon Srichaphan, a candidate for the Dindaeng constituency 6, Phayathai and the Chartpattana Party. Mark number 1 on both ballots on the election day. Reform; transparent; Thailand (starts) counting from 1, vote for Chartpattana; MD. Wannarat Channukul, party leader.
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets