Election Commissioner Angered By Pro-Election Lecture – Khao Sod, May 18, 2014
…Mr. Somchai’s remarks came in response to a event, televised by Channel 11, in which a panel of academics emphasized the need to hold elections promptly.
The lecture was organised by a group of political science and law professors with the Assembly for the Defence of Democracy (AFDD) at Thammasat University’s Rangsit Campus on Saturday.
In the event, law lecturer and co-founder of the AFDD Worachet Pakeerut stressed that elections must be held as soon as possible…
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees