From an image circulated on social media: If you cannot close pages with contempt content against the monarchy, then get OUT
[The symbol is official emblem of the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology. This graphic criticizes the ministry for not being able to shut down anti-monarchy websites.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Not Richard Mille
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter