From an image circulated on social media: If you cannot close pages with contempt content against the monarchy, then get OUT
[The symbol is official emblem of the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology. This graphic criticizes the ministry for not being able to shut down anti-monarchy websites.]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting