The Nation on the defensive
…Members of the Cabinet and the TRT are always told to give us a call whenever they think we have reported something unfairly or inaccurately. The press cannot help but make mistakes at times. We do our very best to ensure accuracy, but we cannot censor stories or comments from individual members of Thai society as long as they are within legal boundaries…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- Not Richard Mille
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter