Eight Years Ago Today: Rise of the Casinos in Cambodia
…”PBL is expected to be well positioned for any change as Mr Packer already knows Mr Shinawatra – a popular leader who made his fortune building a telecommunications empire before entering politics.
“…PBL has an Asian gaming joint venture with Melco International Development, a company chaired by Macau’s former gambling monopolist, Stanley Ho, through which they are committed to pursuing further Asian gaming opportunities”…
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey