Eight Years Ago Today: Rise of the Casinos in Cambodia
…”PBL is expected to be well positioned for any change as Mr Packer already knows Mr Shinawatra – a popular leader who made his fortune building a telecommunications empire before entering politics.
“…PBL has an Asian gaming joint venture with Melco International Development, a company chaired by Macau’s former gambling monopolist, Stanley Ho, through which they are committed to pursuing further Asian gaming opportunities”…
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit