Eight Years Ago Today: Rise of the Casinos in Cambodia
…”PBL is expected to be well positioned for any change as Mr Packer already knows Mr Shinawatra – a popular leader who made his fortune building a telecommunications empire before entering politics.
“…PBL has an Asian gaming joint venture with Melco International Development, a company chaired by Macau’s former gambling monopolist, Stanley Ho, through which they are committed to pursuing further Asian gaming opportunities”…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit