Eight Years Ago Today: Rise of the Casinos in Cambodia
…”PBL is expected to be well positioned for any change as Mr Packer already knows Mr Shinawatra – a popular leader who made his fortune building a telecommunications empire before entering politics.
“…PBL has an Asian gaming joint venture with Melco International Development, a company chaired by Macau’s former gambling monopolist, Stanley Ho, through which they are committed to pursuing further Asian gaming opportunities”…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- They are going to get Prawit
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- The military party deserves a head start
- Not Richard Mille