The Nation, along with the combative Manager, were among the last two Thai newspapers to resist pressure from the Thai Rak Thai-led government to curtail unfavorable reporting. As advertising revenues died up, the desperation started to show: The Nation on the defensive
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey