The Nation, along with the combative Manager, were among the last two Thai newspapers to resist pressure from the Thai Rak Thai-led government to curtail unfavorable reporting. As advertising revenues died up, the desperation started to show: The Nation on the defensive
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash
- Danger for the junta
- Thanathorn got his mom in trouble