The Nation, along with the combative Manager, were among the last two Thai newspapers to resist pressure from the Thai Rak Thai-led government to curtail unfavorable reporting. As advertising revenues died up, the desperation started to show: The Nation on the defensive
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- Not Richard Mille
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter