Thailand’s New Strongman
…The Thaksin family now controls more than 10 per cent of stocks on the Thai exchange, and that does not include the vast amount of property and other assets held in unlisted companies. Last year, the value of the family holding company, Shin Corp, almost quadrupled.
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017