From Komchadluek, May 27, 2013
Reporter: Why are the goods so expensive?
PM Yingluck Shinawatra: Because our country isn’t a democracy!!!
[Refers to the consumer goods price situation. Yingluck’s government has been criticized for not addressing with the higher price of the consumer products and instead pushing for Thaksin amnesty.]
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Political parties in a coma
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist