From Komchadluek, May 27, 2013
Reporter: Why are the goods so expensive?
PM Yingluck Shinawatra: Because our country isn’t a democracy!!!
[Refers to the consumer goods price situation. Yingluck’s government has been criticized for not addressing with the higher price of the consumer products and instead pushing for Thaksin amnesty.]
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- The Bangkok bombs
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?