From Komchadluek, May 27, 2013
Reporter: Why are the goods so expensive?
PM Yingluck Shinawatra: Because our country isn’t a democracy!!!
[Refers to the consumer goods price situation. Yingluck’s government has been criticized for not addressing with the higher price of the consumer products and instead pushing for Thaksin amnesty.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die