From Komchadluek, May 27, 2013
Reporter: Why are the goods so expensive?
PM Yingluck Shinawatra: Because our country isn’t a democracy!!!
[Refers to the consumer goods price situation. Yingluck’s government has been criticized for not addressing with the higher price of the consumer products and instead pushing for Thaksin amnesty.]
- Too Many Unemployed Creating Smog
- Same allies, different kingpin
- Matichon comes to its 42nd year
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- No exit
- Election posters: Looking at you
- New Year’s Cartoons: Wave Goodbye to the Old Year
- New Year’s Cartoons: This year will have an election
- New Year’s Cartoons: Happy new year without sadness
- Unknown as Pheu Thai’s PM pick
- Yingluck kicked out