From Komchadluek, May 27, 2013
Reporter: Why are the goods so expensive?
PM Yingluck Shinawatra: Because our country isn’t a democracy!!!
[Refers to the consumer goods price situation. Yingluck’s government has been criticized for not addressing with the higher price of the consumer products and instead pushing for Thaksin amnesty.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example