Ed Helms has revealed that he found filming The Hangover sequel in South East Asia “brutal” – musicrooms.net, April 15, 2011
…“Thailand was brutal. It is a beautiful, majestic place to visit. But to work there, it’s just totally disconcerting and incredibly taxing,” Ed told Total Film…
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out