EC to decide on Chuwit’s MP status on February 25 – The Nation, February 12, 2012
…Chaiwat said he blamed himself for first convincing Chuwit to enter politics.
“I failed to teach him about politics in a democratic system. I’m really blaming myself.”
A number of local villagers expressed their support for Chaiwat in front of Pak Panang district office yesterday as they engaged in verbal condemnation of Chuwit. There was a brief moment of humour when a Chuwit lookalike showed up but turned out to be a supporter of Chaiwat.
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- The Bangkok bombs
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?