EC to decide on Chuwit’s MP status on February 25 – The Nation, February 12, 2012
…Chaiwat said he blamed himself for first convincing Chuwit to enter politics.
“I failed to teach him about politics in a democratic system. I’m really blaming myself.”
A number of local villagers expressed their support for Chaiwat in front of Pak Panang district office yesterday as they engaged in verbal condemnation of Chuwit. There was a brief moment of humour when a Chuwit lookalike showed up but turned out to be a supporter of Chaiwat.
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019