EC to decide on Chuwit’s MP status on February 25 – The Nation, February 12, 2012
…Chaiwat said he blamed himself for first convincing Chuwit to enter politics.
“I failed to teach him about politics in a democratic system. I’m really blaming myself.”
A number of local villagers expressed their support for Chaiwat in front of Pak Panang district office yesterday as they engaged in verbal condemnation of Chuwit. There was a brief moment of humour when a Chuwit lookalike showed up but turned out to be a supporter of Chaiwat.
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military