EC to decide on Chuwit’s MP status on February 25 – The Nation, February 12, 2012
…Chaiwat said he blamed himself for first convincing Chuwit to enter politics.
“I failed to teach him about politics in a democratic system. I’m really blaming myself.”
A number of local villagers expressed their support for Chaiwat in front of Pak Panang district office yesterday as they engaged in verbal condemnation of Chuwit. There was a brief moment of humour when a Chuwit lookalike showed up but turned out to be a supporter of Chaiwat.
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear
- More jokes about Yingluck
- Election posters: Stopping, Cleansing, Destroying
- Election posters: Choose a professional executive