From Daily News, April 15, 2019
On the cars from left to right: EC (Election Commission), Tu (the nickname of PM Prayuth), Palang Phacharath (the main pro-military party that came in second in the number of MPs, but first in the number of overall votes)
On the sign: Seats of Pheu Thai + Future Forward + Democratic groups
From the EC car: We come to a dead end. Please give us options.
[Refers to the Election Commission (EC) who is now facing a difficult situation in calculating party-list MP seats under the new charter. It is thought they are under intense pressure to minimize seats for the Pheu Thai coalition and maximize seats for pro-military parties.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Thanathorn must learn from Thaksin
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell