Ebert’s Review: The Hangover Part II – rogerebert.suntimes.com, May 24, 2011
[Thanks to Don for pointing this out.]
…I’m no expert, but I’ve been to Bangkok, and while the city no doubt has a seamy side, let it be said that much of ‘The Hangover, Part II’ plays like an anti-travelogue paid for by a rival tourist destination — Singapore, maybe…
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?