Ebert’s Review: The Hangover Part II – rogerebert.suntimes.com, May 24, 2011
[Thanks to Don for pointing this out.]
…I’m no expert, but I’ve been to Bangkok, and while the city no doubt has a seamy side, let it be said that much of ‘The Hangover, Part II’ plays like an anti-travelogue paid for by a rival tourist destination — Singapore, maybe…
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey