Ebert’s Review: The Hangover Part II – rogerebert.suntimes.com, May 24, 2011
[Thanks to Don for pointing this out.]
…I’m no expert, but I’ve been to Bangkok, and while the city no doubt has a seamy side, let it be said that much of ‘The Hangover, Part II’ plays like an anti-travelogue paid for by a rival tourist destination — Singapore, maybe…
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Political parties in a coma
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist