‘Drugs planted on Melbourne couple’ in Thailand – Yahoo, August 26, 2013
…”We do think it was about money more than anything,” Georgia told Fairfax Radio.
“We’re just very lucky that we didn’t board that flight. Who knows what would have happened to us if we did.”
- 25 Years Ago: Black May
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 6 Years Ago: Thaksin to return by year’s end to resume the war on drugs
- 16 years ago: Thaksin’s strange start as prime minister – Finding a gold hoard
- From 2009: The collapse of the first Red Shirt siege of Bangkok
- Thai Editorial Cartoons on the Stolen Plaque
- The Secret Submarine: News Magazines, April-May, 2017
- What do these bombs mean?
- Locking the Media: Weekly News Magazines, May, 2017
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings