From ThaiRath, August 20, 2012
The cartoon title reads: Drama… on a pool of blood
On soldier’s helmet: Sniper
On soldier’s machine gun: Game-bird gun
A skull is saying: Which group ordered to shoot us in the head?
On blood pool in the middle: Ratchdamnern, Ratchaprasong
On robe of the hooded figure: Order to suppress people
Suthep Thuagsuban, former Deputy Prime Minister in charge of security says: They’re accusing us out of spite.
Tarit Pengdit, Permanent Secretary of the Department of Special Investigation, holds a paper that reads: DSI seeks justice for the victims of the events of April-May 2010
On the mouse’s sign: Punish the person who ordered the killing.
The mouse man, Pi Nooring says: Bad acting
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!