From ThaiRath, August 20, 2012
The cartoon title reads: Drama… on a pool of blood
On soldier’s helmet: Sniper
On soldier’s machine gun: Game-bird gun
A skull is saying: Which group ordered to shoot us in the head?
On blood pool in the middle: Ratchdamnern, Ratchaprasong
On robe of the hooded figure: Order to suppress people
Suthep Thuagsuban, former Deputy Prime Minister in charge of security says: They’re accusing us out of spite.
Tarit Pengdit, Permanent Secretary of the Department of Special Investigation, holds a paper that reads: DSI seeks justice for the victims of the events of April-May 2010
On the mouse’s sign: Punish the person who ordered the killing.
The mouse man, Pi Nooring says: Bad acting
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019