From ThaiRath, August 20, 2012
The cartoon title reads: Drama… on a pool of blood
On soldier’s helmet: Sniper
On soldier’s machine gun: Game-bird gun
A skull is saying: Which group ordered to shoot us in the head?
On blood pool in the middle: Ratchdamnern, Ratchaprasong
On robe of the hooded figure: Order to suppress people
Suthep Thuagsuban, former Deputy Prime Minister in charge of security says: They’re accusing us out of spite.
Tarit Pengdit, Permanent Secretary of the Department of Special Investigation, holds a paper that reads: DSI seeks justice for the victims of the events of April-May 2010
On the mouse’s sign: Punish the person who ordered the killing.
The mouse man, Pi Nooring says: Bad acting
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking