From ThaiRath, August 20, 2012
The cartoon title reads: Drama… on a pool of blood
On soldier’s helmet: Sniper
On soldier’s machine gun: Game-bird gun
A skull is saying: Which group ordered to shoot us in the head?
On blood pool in the middle: Ratchdamnern, Ratchaprasong
On robe of the hooded figure: Order to suppress people
Suthep Thuagsuban, former Deputy Prime Minister in charge of security says: They’re accusing us out of spite.
Tarit Pengdit, Permanent Secretary of the Department of Special Investigation, holds a paper that reads: DSI seeks justice for the victims of the events of April-May 2010
On the mouse’s sign: Punish the person who ordered the killing.
The mouse man, Pi Nooring says: Bad acting
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash
- Danger for the junta
- Thanathorn got his mom in trouble