From Thairath, May 15, 2014
Cartoon title: Don’t mistake evil for good, ‘blindly’ glorifying a traitor as hero [referring to the man on the right, Suthep Thuagsuban, secretary-general of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee]
On hand on the left: 40 appointed senators [the group is known for being anti-Thaksin]
On constitution on tray with pedestal: (Unlawful) P.M. by Section 7 [the Section 7 referring to procedure in case of political vacuum for selecting a non-elected person to be Prime Minister temporarily]
On suit of man on his knees: Unlawful senate’s speaker-elected [referring to Surachai Liangboonlertchai, the former second speaker of the Senate]
Sign on skulls: (Unlawful) Sovereignty [Suthep mentioned that he would declare sovereignty when the constitution court ruled Yingluck Shinawatra’s case]
Phi Nooring: Don’t commit illegal acts.
Mouse: Using unlawful regulations.
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets