From Thairath, May 15, 2014
Cartoon title: Don’t mistake evil for good, ‘blindly’ glorifying a traitor as hero [referring to the man on the right, Suthep Thuagsuban, secretary-general of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee]
On hand on the left: 40 appointed senators [the group is known for being anti-Thaksin]
On constitution on tray with pedestal: (Unlawful) P.M. by Section 7 [the Section 7 referring to procedure in case of political vacuum for selecting a non-elected person to be Prime Minister temporarily]
On suit of man on his knees: Unlawful senate’s speaker-elected [referring to Surachai Liangboonlertchai, the former second speaker of the Senate]
Sign on skulls: (Unlawful) Sovereignty [Suthep mentioned that he would declare sovereignty when the constitution court ruled Yingluck Shinawatra’s case]
Phi Nooring: Don’t commit illegal acts.
Mouse: Using unlawful regulations.
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees