From Thairath, May 15, 2014
Cartoon title: Don’t mistake evil for good, ‘blindly’ glorifying a traitor as hero [referring to the man on the right, Suthep Thuagsuban, secretary-general of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee]
On hand on the left: 40 appointed senators [the group is known for being anti-Thaksin]
On constitution on tray with pedestal: (Unlawful) P.M. by Section 7 [the Section 7 referring to procedure in case of political vacuum for selecting a non-elected person to be Prime Minister temporarily]
On suit of man on his knees: Unlawful senate’s speaker-elected [referring to Surachai Liangboonlertchai, the former second speaker of the Senate]
Sign on skulls: (Unlawful) Sovereignty [Suthep mentioned that he would declare sovereignty when the constitution court ruled Yingluck Shinawatra’s case]
Phi Nooring: Don’t commit illegal acts.
Mouse: Using unlawful regulations.
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?