From Manager, July 5, 2013
Akeyuth: Khun Supa, be careful. Don’t make the Prime Minister get angry.
Caption: Akeyuth shall give her a warning about this.
Label on the table: Deputy Finance Permanent Secretary
[Refers to Deputy Finance Permanent Secretary Supa Piyajitti who publicly alleged that there was corruption in the rice pledging scheme. She immediately faced investigation by a committee from the Ministry of Finance as to whether her testimony caused damage to government policy. The ghost of Akeyuth Anchanbutr, one of Thaksin’s oldest and fiercest critics, seems to be warning her that resisting the government might cause her to die as well.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work