From Manager, May 15, 2013
From top left, a police officer: To control the protest at the Water Summit in Chiang Mai… How many K9s do we have to take with us, captain?
The captain: None!
The officer: Then from where will we take them?
The captain: From the mouth of Deputy Prime Minister Plod… He keeps quite a few in there.
[In Thai, when someone is said to have a dog-mouth, it means he always speaks ill of people or things. Deputy Prime Minister Plod called those protesting at the summit “garbage” and threatened that they would be summarily arrested. He also vigorously defending massive spending for a flood preventing program in the north and dressed up as a historical royal figure in a pageant to promote his position.]
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- Last minute wooing
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- Spreading the Photo
- The Bangkok bombs
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019